This is the Vegetable Pizza with Chicken and Cheddar recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 4 thick pita breads
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) homemade pesto or store-bought
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) grated Canadian Cheddar
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 425oF (220oC).
Place pita on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
Spread on pesto and top with remaining ingredients, ending with the cheese.
Bake 15 minutes or until the pita is crunchy and the cheese is browned.
Serve with a hearty homemade soup or a salad.
Suggestion: Depending on everyone’s taste, use Mild, Medium or Aged Cheddar on the individual pizzas.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||36 % / 396 mg|
|Vitamin C:||43 %|