Crisp, crunchy veggies cooked in a lightly spiced Thai style sauce.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 6 min - 10 min
- 2 carrots diagonally sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 broccoli cut into florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) snowpeas
- 1 cup (250 mL) mushrooms quartered
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) hot chili sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh coriander finely chopped
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1 lb (450 g) fusilli pasta cooked
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Sauté carrots in butter for 2 min. Add remaining vegetables and sauté a further 2 min.
In a small bowl mix together cream and cornstarch; stir until smooth. Set aside.
Add remaining sauce ingredients to vegetables except fusilli. Cook for 2 min. Gradually stir in cream mixture; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer for 1 min. Pour vegetable mixture over cooked fusilli, serve immediately.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 84 mg|
|Vitamin A:||87 %|
|Vitamin C:||148 %|