No one will guess that this moist, refreshing cake is made with yogurt! If you like, drizzle with a raspberry 'coulis' or sauce when serving.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 1 h 15 - 1 h 30
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar
- 1 Container (750 g) vanilla yogurt*
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh or frozen raspberries not thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) slivered almonds
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar at maximum speed for 5 minutes. Using a whisk, gently stir in yogurt and vanilla. Sift flour over mixture little by little, whisking to avoid lumps. Delicately fold in berries.
Pour into 9-inch (23 cm) buttered, floured spring-form pan. Sprinkle almonds over top.
Bake at 350° F (180° C) until top is evenly golden brown (about 75 to 90 minutes).
Chill, remove form and serve.
* Do not use aspartame-sweetened varieties and choose 1 or more % m.f.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||10 % / 111 mg|