This is the Warm Crispy Asian Salad with Feta recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) crushed peanuts
- 1/2 lb (225 g) ground chicken
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh ginger grated
- 3 tsp (15) Thai red curry paste
- 4 green apples thinly sliced or julienned
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach
- 1 cup (250 mL) Canadian Feta crumbled
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Place peanuts in an aluminum pan and grill for 5–7 minutes.
Add ground chicken, green onions, garlic and ginger. Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally. Add a bit of water to the red curry paste and incorporate it into the mixture.
Place apples and spinach in a large bowl. Add chicken mixture and sprinkle with Feta. Serve immediately.
Note: Alternatively, the mixture may be cooked in a skillet instead of on the grill.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Havarti or Bocconcini, cubed.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||23 % / 254 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||48 %|
|Vitamin B6:||37 %|