This is the Warm Salad with Grilled Canadian Feta, Mediterranean Style recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h
- 1 block of about 1/2 lb (225 g) Canadian Feta
- 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced black olives
- 2 cups (500 mL) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion minced
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 3 to 4 tbsp (45 to 60 mL) red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat barbecue to high.
Cut Canadian Feta into 4 pieces and brush all over with olive oil. Set aside in refrigerator.
In a bowl, mix artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes and onions.
Whisk together dressing ingredients and season to taste.
Briefly grill Canadian Feta on BBQ and serve hot, whole or cubed, on salad.
Serve with couscous and/or toasted pita wedges. Recipe from Chef Véronique Gagnon-Lalanne
For a more complete meal, serve with 2 grilled chicken breasts cut into strips.