Up your appetizer game with this quick and easy Whipped Brie Cheese recipe. It’s a perfect homemade recipe for a dinner party or a quiet night in.
- Prep: 15 minutes
- 3 wheels (250 g each) of Canadian Brie cheese, cold
- Top with
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh thyme
- Serve with
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Start by removing the rind from each wheel of Canadian Brie cheese using a sharp knife. Ensure that the cheese is cold to make the rind removal easier. After removing the rind, allow the cheese to come to room temperature.
Put the Brie cheese in a bowl and use a hand mixer to beat it until it becomes smooth and creamy. Alternatively, you can use a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a food processor.
Beat the cheese for about 10 minutes, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl as needed for even whipping.
After the cheese is whipped, transfer it to a plate and top it with honey, toasted sliced almonds, and thyme.
Serve the whipped Brie with baguette and/or crackers.
- When you start beating the Brie, it will have a very stiff texture. After about 10 minutes of beating, it will become creamy and lighter in texture.
- To achieve the desired soft and creamy texture, make sure to use at least 3 wheels of Brie cheese. Using less than 3 wheels may not yield the desired results.