This is the Winter Comfort Sandwich recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 8 oz (225 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 panini split lengthwise (leave halves attached)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pesto
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 2 marinated red bell peppers thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian Mozzarella cheese
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
On barbecue, under broiler, or in a toaster oven, grill chicken over medium heat for 6 to 12 minutes. Turn once halfway through cooking.
Cut chicken in thin slices. Spread pesto on each half of panini. Fill each panini with chicken, 3 basil leaves, mushrooms, sliced pepper and Canadian Mozzarella. Heat on grill, or in a frying pan, flattening with a spatula.
Enjoy this panini with jalapeño-flavoured Canadian Havarti or Canadian Feta and replace basil with spinach leaves.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||32 % / 339 mg|