This is the Wow Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 1 romaine lettuce rinsed and patted dry, torn in pieces
- 12 orange segments cut in 2
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) blanched pistachios
- 12 cooked large shrimp shelled and cut lengthwise
- Yogurt and Curry Dressing
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) plain yogurt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) curry powder
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In salad bowl, combine lettuce, oranges, banana and onion. Toss with yogurt and curry dressing.
Serve salad in 4 to 6 salad bowls and top with pistachios and shrimp.
Yogurt and Curry Dressing:
In a bowl mix all dressing ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||7 % / 79 mg|
|Vitamin C:||40 %|