This is the Wow Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 1 romaine lettuce rinsed and patted dry, torn in pieces
- 12 orange segments cut in 2
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) blanched pistachios
- 12 cooked large shrimp shelled and cut lengthwise
- Yogurt and Curry Dressing
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) plain yogurt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) curry powder
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In salad bowl, combine lettuce, oranges, banana and onion. Toss with yogurt and curry dressing.
Serve salad in 4 to 6 salad bowls and top with pistachios and shrimp.
Yogurt and Curry Dressing:
In a bowl mix all dressing ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||7 % / 79 mg|
|Vitamin C:||40 %|