By Les Producteurs de lait du Québec
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) President's Choice Normandy Style butter
- 2 leeks sliced, about 4 cups (1 L)
- 3 celery stalks sliced, about 2 cups (500 mL)
- 3 medium-sized sweet potatoes peeled and cubed, about 4 cups (1 L)
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 cans (10 oz /284 mL each) President's Choice Organic Condensed Chicken Broth non diluted
- 2 cups (500 mL) Milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) 10 % cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg (4 1/2 oz/140 g) President's Choice Sourdough Croûtons
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, sauté vegetables and garlic in butter, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Cover and cook over low heat until vegetables are cooked, about 15 minutes. Add milk and cream. Purée in blender. Pour back into saucepan and warm up. Adjust seasoning. Serve soup and garnish with croûtons.
Nutritional informationPer serving
|Calcium:||13 % / 134 mg|