This is the Bacon Dip 'N' Dunk recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Refrigeration: 1 h
- 10 slices side bacon chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- potato chips or crackers
Cook bacon in large frypan until crisp. Drain well reserving l tsp (15 mL) dripping; set bacon aside. Chop bacon.
Combine reserved bacon drippings, yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, salt and crisp bacon in small bowl; mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavours.
Serve as dip for vegetables, crackers or chips.