This is the Blue spring salad recipe.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1/2 baguette sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley chopped
- 2 bunches of asparagus trimmed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) 15% cream or 18% cream
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) radishes thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) Canadian Blue crumbled
Preheat oven to 425oF (220oC).
Lay baguette slices on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Mix butter with garlic and parsley and brush onto baguette slices.
Cook in oven for about 5 minutes or until bread is golden and crispy.
Cook asparagus 2 minutes in a saucepan filled with salted boiling water. Rinse under cold water to stop cooking and drain.
In a bowl, mix honey, mustard and cream. Pepper generously and add radishes.
Place a few baguette slices on a plate, cover with asparagus, add radish mixture and top with Blue. Serve at once, before croutons get soggy.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||14 % / 156 mg|