This is the Caesar-style potato salad with Mozzarella recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- 8 cup (2 L) potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fat-free plain yogurt
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) capers, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Canadian Mozzarella grated
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and cook over medium heat until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain water and replace with cold water to cool potatoes. Drain again.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, capers and parsley in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Add potatoes to the bowl with bacon and cheese. Stir to coat well, adjust seasoning and serve.
Variations:Cheese alternatives: Canadian Provolone, Gouda, Cheddar.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||14 % / 158 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||30 %|
|Vitamin B6:||20 %|
|Vitamin C:||29 %|