This is the Celery, Zucchini & Apple Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Refrigeration: 30 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35% cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) yogurt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 2 medium zucchini cut into thin strips
- 4 stalks celery sliced
- 1 red apple cored and diced
- 1 green apple cored and diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely chopped red cos lettuce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted pine nuts
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In measuring cup mix together cream, yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and peel, herbs, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 min.
In large bowl mix together zucchini, celery and apple and toss gently with dressing. Serve over lettuce and sprinkle with nuts.
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||5 % / 51 mg|
|Vitamin A:||16 %|
|Vitamin C:||17 %|
|Vitamin D:||8 %|