This is the Fettuccine with Chicken and Mixed Peppers recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min - 20 min
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- of hot red chili flakes
- 1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) 35 % cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 11 1/2 oz (375 g) fettuccine
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh basil or fresh parsley chopped
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Melt butter in a large deep skillet. Add onions, garlic and hot pepper flakes. Cook 5 min or until onions are fragrant and tender. Add chicken pieces and cook 5 min until just coloured on all sides.
Add peppers and cook 5 min longer so that they begin to wilt. Add cream, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently 5 to 8 min.
Meanwhile cook fettuccine according to instructions on package until al dente, drain well, toss with sauce and herbs.
Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||6 % / 69 mg|
|Vitamin A:||35 %|
|Vitamin C:||130 %|