This is the Fun Burritos recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked rice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) kernel corn
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) prepared salsa mild
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 3 oz (100 g) shredded Canadian Cheddar cheese
- 5 whole-wheat tortillas
- Sour cream to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
Combine all ingredients except tortillas and cheese in a big bowl and mix well. Divide mixture equally onto center of tortillas and add shredded cheese.
Roll tortillas and place on a big plate. Microwave on high, 60 seconds, or until heated through. Serve with sour cream.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||20 % / 225 mg|