Perfect, plump heads of cauliflower are abundant at this time of year, and this dish is a simple way of showcasing its flavor.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- 1 medium cauliflower leaves and stem removed
- 6 thin slices of ham chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 6 oz (180 g) Canadian Aged Cheddar grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chives chopped
Place cauliflower in a saucepan, cover with cold water and add a little salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).Drain cauliflower and place in an oven-safe baking dish. Insert pieces of ham and sun-dried tomatoes between the cauliflower florets. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.Add cheese and cook 10 more minutes. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Provolone, Medium Cheddar, Gouda.
Learn more about
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||16 % / 173 mg|
|Vitamin C:||62 %|