This is the Honeyed Cream of Pumpkin Soup recipe.
- Prep: 10 min - 15 min
- Cooking: 25 min - 30 min
- 1/2 garlic bulb (4 to 6 large cloves)
- 2 cups (500 mL) pumpkin pulp
- 6 cups (1.5 L) chicken broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) liquid honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground coriander
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 35 % cream
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
Place 1/2 garlic bulb on baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Peel garlic and purée in food processor with remaining ingredients, except cream, until smooth.
In saucepan, heat pumpkin mixture over medium heat while stirring. Bring to boil and stir in cream. Remove soup from heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish each bowl with toasted pumpkin seeds.