This is the Potato and Red Pepper Salad recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- Cooking: 25 min - 30 min
- 10 large unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Canadian Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 lb (2 Kg) cooked, halved mini potatoes (about 40, preferably red skinned) cut in bite-size pieces
- 2 red bell peppers cut in thin strips
- 1 bunch of green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh basil
Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
Place garlic in a small baking dish; toss with oil. Bake for 25 to 30 min or just until garlic is soft. Peel cloves, place on a cutting board and mash with the back of a spoon; scrape into a bowl. Stir in cream, mustard, vinegar, cheese, salt and pepper.
For salad, toss ingredients together. Toss salad with dressing. Add additional salt, if desired.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||8 % / 85 mg|
|Vitamin A:||29 %|
|Vitamin B6:||32 %|
|Vitamin C:||140 %|