This is the Potato Salad recipe.
- Prep: 40 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- 2 lbs (1 Kg) new potatoes well rinsed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sweet pickles
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fresh parsley chopped
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
In saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender. Drain potatoes and rinse under cold water. Let potatoes cool for 20 minute and dice.
In bowl, combine diced potatoes with remaining ingredients including sour cream. Salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with lemon juice. Gently toss and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.