This is the Rice Primavera recipe.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sliced zucchini
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh kernel corn or frozen kernel corn
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried seeded tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Melt butter in large frypan. Stir in oregano, basil and garlic powder. Add onion; sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Add zucchini, mushrooms and corn.
Cook and stir, uncovered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender and any liquid has evaporated. Add rice and tomatoes. Cook and stir until heated through. Add salt and pepper to taste.