By Josée Robitaille
Nutritious and satisfying—make this delicious, super-easy pudding the night before to enjoy the next day.
- Prep: 10 min
- Refrigeration: 12 h
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) black or white chia seeds
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) strawberries or other fresh fruit of the season
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a saucepan, heat milk, honey, vanilla and spices over medium heat until milk is steaming. Transfer mixture to a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir in chia seeds. Refrigerate 12 hours or more.
Mix in yogurt. Divide three quarters of the strawberries into four ¾ cup (175 mL) glass bowls. Scoop equal amounts of the chia pudding into each. Top with the remaining strawberries.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||25 % / 272 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||38 %|
|Vitamin D:||30 %|