A tasty dip made with sour cream and yogurt.
- Prep: 5 min - 7 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoon (30 mL) sweet basil or sundried tomato pesto
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried thyme
- Black pepper to taste
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well using a spatula or a whisk. 2. Pour dip into individual containers and serve with raw veggies.
Children can help with step 1.
Like things a little spicier? Add minced roasted red peppers and drizzle with hot sauce or add a few hot pepper flakes.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||9 % / 98 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||13 %|
|Vitamin E:||6 %|