This is the Swiss cheese fruit crisps recipe.
- Prep: 15 min
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mango cut into small dices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green apple cut into small dices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red apple cut into small dices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pear cut into small dices
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) apricot jam
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh basil chopped
- 8 oz (225 g) Canadian Swiss cheese sliced
- crackers of your choice
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it’s made with 100% Canadian quality milk.LEARN MORE
Mix fruit with jam and basil.
Top crackers with a slice of Swiss cheese and fruit mixture. Serve.
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Cheddar, Gouda or Mozzarella.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||18 % / 194 mg|
|Vitamin B12:||33 %|