Makes a satisfying dinner salad that’s great for tomorrow’s bagged lunch.
- Prep: 10 min
- 3 cups (750 mL) frozen edamame defrosted or green peas
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked orecchiette or other short pasta
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Zest of a lemon finely grated
- 2 stalks of celery diced finely
- 7 oz (200 g) cherry tomatoes quartered
- 5 oz (150 g) Canadian Havarti cheese or Canadian Medium Cheddar cheese diced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) fresh basil thinly sliced
- chili powder to taste (optional)
DID YOU KNOW?
When you see the Blue Cow Logo on a product, it means it's made with 100% Canadian quality milk that meets some of the highest standards in the world.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together gently and season to taste.
Learn more about
Nutritional informationPer serving
Top 5 Nutrients
|Calcium:||21 % / 235 mg|